Families, from TelGen Limited, has received a significant update to version 1.1.0 (version 1.0.2).
Families is an iPhone OS/iOS application that is unique in the iOS world – it’s the only (as far as I know) application that allows you to work directly with any Microsoft Windows genealogy software. Families works with Legacy Family Tree software, and allows you to synchronize your data with Legacy, take your Legacy genealogy data with you on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, and to synchronize the data back to your Legacy install once you’ve been out and about and have added or edited the information.
Version 1.1.0 adds a descendant view, as well as support for privacy fields. There are also some fixes, and an interface improvement.
* Added Descendant View
* Added support for display and editing of Privacy fields
* Fixed problem adding second husband
* Fixed problem searching for names with accents
* Sort index ignoring accents
* Increased tap target area for selecting alternative spouses and parents in Family View
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 3.1 or later (3.2 with the iPad)
You can check out and download Families – TelGen Limited through Apple’s App Store (iTunes) for $14.99