Northern Hills Software has released Pocket Genealogist 2.91. Pocket Genealogist allows you to take your genealogy with you, on your PocketPC. Pocket Genealogist supports most data types including events, facts, notes, sources, repositories, addresses, to do lists and LDS Ordinances. Pocket Genealogist also supports a number of Languages including Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish. Fully compatible with Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP. Full list of supported devices
* Italian translation
* Update to the German translation.
* Fix to HPC/2000 language installs.
* Fix to Genbox location import (for events) to include the “At” (Local Site) level
* Fix to “Sort Only” dates for Genbox
* Added “Uppercase Surname” option for Direct RootsMagic imports.
* Support for the new 240 x 240 screen resolution devices.
* PocketPC Landscape (320 x 240) Event tab now shows full screen list. (And “Edit/Open” button)
* Moved the coordinates info from the “Misc” configuration tab to a new “GPS” tab.