Last week week, version 3.1 of GedStar Pro, a PalmOS genealogy application, was released. This followed the 3.1 beta releases in November/early December. Some of the fixes listed in the Beta versions but not listed below included fixes for Legacy users, and issues with non-standard GEDCOM formats.
* Converts pictures (photos) and displays them on the handheld as a “Photo Exhibit.”
* Works with all direct-supported genealogy programs and GEDCOM files.
* Faster, better conversion of all common raster graphic formats.
* Much better display of photos on the handheld.
* Grayscale option for older devices (PalmOS 3.5).
You can download it here.