The Public Beta of Version 3.00A59 of Northern Hills Software’s Pocket Genealogist v3 series is available for download (from here. Pocket Genealogist is a PocketPC/Windows Mobile based genealogy application, and this is a part of the 3.0 public beta series.
It does not appear to require a new importing of the database.
* Started the “Individual View”. (Does not yet display any data)
* Changed the font sizes for PocketPC VGA devices to more closely match the text for the rest of the device.
* Fixes to Custom Event processing. (Family Historian and Progen)
* Added tooltips for the Language, Logs and Orphans button on the desktop.
* Added a warning message when “Primary Events Only” is selected.
* Fixed PAF Genbridge import and the use of Scandinavian characters with the “Find by” lists.
* Added new prompt during install for Windows Mobile 5 devices (generally just the phone devices) and the ActiveSync (RAPI) security policy. WM5 by default with Phone Devices will disallow RAPI synchronization. (Which is what Pocket Genealogist uses)