Adobe has upgraded and rebranded/renamed it’s Photoshop Express mobile app for iPhones and iPod touches. The new name is Adobe Photoshop Express, with the version being version 1.3. It is still free.
Adobe Photoshop Express is an iOS app that allows you to edit photos, as well as upload them, from your iOS device. It still functions as a “companion” (Adobe’s words) to Photoshop.com. You can create a Photoshop.com account with up to 2GB of photos and videos online (with a free account). Along with various easy to use effects, you can do standard editing – cropping, rotate, adjusting color, etc. The original photo is always available, untouched, should you need to revert.
It adds Universal support for iPads, the user interface has been updated, among other changes and improvements. If you are running an iPad, it has support for both portrait and landscape orientations, and it has a new organizer for iPad use, along with several other features (listed below).
* Initial support for iPad
• New name: Adobe® Photoshop® Express
• Updated UI
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
iPad specific features:
• Support for portrait and landscape orientations
• Redesigned Online, Edit, and Upload workflows
• Ability to work on multiple photos in sequence from within a single workflow
• Redesigned Organizer view with simplified album sharing
• Updated icons and visuals that make it easier to navigate and use the Editor
• Ability to upload to Photoshop.com and Facebook simultaneously
* 6.5 MB space
* It is in English (other languages may follow)
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad running iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
You can download Adobe Photoshop Express through the iTunes Store.