Apple has released updates for it’s mobile operating system, iOS (formally known as iPhone OS), bring it up to iOS 4.1. If you are an iPhone 3G owner and had upgraded to iOS 4, it’s highly recommended you update to 4.1, as the performance is improved. There are other additions and fixes, listed below.
Apple has also updated it’s mobile iOS version of iMovie, to iMovie 1.1, adding compatibility for newer devices, as well as improving and fixing other areas. Both of these updates are available through iTunes.
Changes/additions/updates in iOS 4.1:
* Game Center (see link below for explanation)
* High dynamic range (HDR) photos on iPhone 4
* Support for TV show rentals on iTunes
* Ability to upload HD videos to YouTube and MobileMe over Wi-Fi on iPhone 4
* Additional support for AVRCP-supported accessories, including next & previous track control
* FaceTime calling directly from Favorites