Evernote for iOS has been updated to version 3.4.2, with hints of a major update coming.
Among the changes to the note-taking and journaling app – improved synchronization for newly created notes, as well as improved stability during synchronization while viewing new notes. There are also some iPad updates that make this a must-have update for iPad owners.
Updates to Evernote – 3.4.2
– Added support for Traditional Chinese
– Improved synchronization of newly created notes
– Improved stability when viewing a new note during synchronization
– iPhone/iPad: Improved keyboard behavior when going from editing to viewing notes
– iPad: Better handling of attachment removal
– Numerous other bug fixes and improvements
No specifics about what the major update will be, just this teaser:
Stay tuned, a major update to Evernote for iOS is coming soon!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
If you are an existing user of Evernote, you can update through the normal procedures. If you are new to Evernote, you can download it through the iTunes Store (Evernote link)