MobileFamilyTree Pro 1.1.2 has been released by Synium Software.
Just a reminder – MobileFamilyTree Pro is still on sale through January 17, 2012. Normally it’s $14.99, currently it’s $7.99 (US).
MobileFamilyTree Pro is not like earlier non-pro mobile application from Synium. This is a full genealogy application that does not require a Mac or PC, and can be used to exchange genealogy information with any application that uses the GEDCOM standard. However, it is based on MacFamilyTree (Mac App Store) and will be familiar to those who use it.
It allows you to edit information from your iOS device, and you can even take photos or video with your device and add to your tree if your device supports it.
It fully syncs with MacFamilyTree if you have a Mac, and the conflict management has been improved.
* Several fixes and improvements in the GEDCOM Exporter and Importer
* Date parsing improved
* Descendant Chart improved
* Performance of the Tree Chart improved
* Several other bug fixes
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad running iOS 4.2 or later
* Size: 13.3 MB
* Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish