MobileFamilyTree Pro 1.1.4 has been released by Synium Software. Note: I believe that the 1.1.4 update apply to the Mac OS X version of MacFamilyTree.
MobileFamilyTree Pro is a full genealogy application for iOS devices. In the past, previous versions were basically mobile companions to the desktop Mac OS X version – MacFamilyTree. These days, MobileFamilyTree Pro can function fully independent of MacFamilyTree through the importing of GEDCOM files from other genealogy applications.
Updates in 1.1.3
* Several issues importing media files from GEDCOM fixed
* Stability improvements
Updates in 1.1.4
* GEDCOM Import and Export improved
* Several Sync issues with MobileFamilyTree Pro corrected
* Memory usage reduced
* State is now correctly shown in the Person Report
* Several fixes for Mac OS X Lion
* Minor user interface improvements
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* iOS 4.2 or later.
If you are an existing MobileFamilyTree Pro owner, you can download through the App Store updates.