Heredis version 1.0.1 for iOS Universal (iPad, iPod touch, iPhone) was released last week. The updates include better synchronization and GEDCOM importing, improved help, and stability fixes.
It’s a free companion app to the desktop versions of Heredis for Mac and Heredis for Windows, but it also works with GEDCOM files imported from other genealogy applications.
- Heredis version 1.0.1 Updates
- Improved synchronization
- Gedcom Import function made easier
- Enrichment of the Help section
- Stabilization of the application
- iPhone, iPod touch, iPad Running iOS 4.3 or later
- Languages: English, French
- Base Size 17.3 MB (not counting data)
Heredis – BSD Concept
Comments are closed.